These gooey treats are sure to make you say YUM! No campfire needed.
Servings 12 people
- 1 box brownie mix Betty Crocker or Duncan Hines brands work well.
- 3-4 tbsp water (amount will depend on the boxed recipe)
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup vegetable or canola oil
- 2¼ cups mini-marshmallows
- 1 pkg graham crackers (8 individual crackers) crumbled
- 2 bars Hershey's chocolate broken into small pieces
Make the brownie mix according to the box instructions. Spread in a 13x9 cake pan.
Bake in 13x9 cake pan for 11-14 minutes (10 minutes less than the lowest recommended time on the box).
Take the pan out of the oven. Layer remaining ingredients in the following order: sprinkle mini marshmallows over the top of the brownies, then crumble graham crackers on top of marshmallows and finally sprinkle the broken chocolate bars all over the top.
Return to the oven and bake for another 10-12 minutes.
Let cool completely and then cut into squares for eating.
Try not to devour the whole pan by yourself!